Find a Hospital
Southwest Healthcare System is comprised of two acute-care facilities: Inland Valley Medical Center campus, in Wildomar, California and Rancho Springs Medical Center campus, in Murrieta, California.
Things to Bring to the ER
If time permits, here are some things you should bring with you to the ER:
• List of current medications, allergies, and doctors
• Medical history
• Insurance card and photo ID
• Emergency contact information
If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, call 9‑1‑1 immediately.
- Emergency room location current wait time
- Non-ER location, wait time not available