Obstetrics - Gynecology
The private Labor, Delivery and Recovery Suites at Rancho Springs Medical Center are fully equipped with advanced technology comfortably arranged to provide a pleasant environment for delivering your baby.
While complications hopefully will not arise, be reassured that hospital is equipped to handle emergencies. The obstetrical team has years of experience in managing the difficulties that can arise during childbirth.
The importance of regular medical evaluation for women of all ages and life stages is emphasized at Southwest Healthcare System. In addition to annual well-woman exams, a full range of gynecological services are available in a clinic or hospital setting. For help finding a gynecologist, call 800-879-1020.
- Pap Smears
- Pelvic Exams
- Birth Control Methods
- Family Planning
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Treatment
- Breast Examinations
- Tubal Ligation
- Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Radical Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
Choose Southwest Healthcare System
- Seventeen comfortable delivery suites
- An obstetric nursing staff trained in Neonatal Resuscitation and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- A family-centered approach to childbirth that allows family members to share in the experience
- Special security monitors and secured entrances into the department
- A philosophy of care that has kept our C-section rate well below the national average
- A separate surgery suite for obstetric procedures
- Private postpartum rooms
- Childbirth, breast-feeding and other maternity education classes
- Free guided tours of the obstetric department open to all expectant moms