About Southwest Healthcare System
A Tradition of Quality
When it comes to choosing a hospital, one thing is clear: quality counts.
At Southwest Healthcare System, our tradition of providing quality medical care in a comfortable and convenient environment helps brings peace of mind to the thousands of patients and families who come to Inland Valley Medical Center and Rancho Springs Medical Center every year.
Southwest Healthcare System includes two acute care hospitals: Inland Valley Medical Center, in Wildomar, and Rancho Springs Medical Center, in Murrieta. Both hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission. Inland Valley Medical Center serves as southwest Riverside County's only trauma center, providing emergency medical services, trauma surgery, intensive care, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation and other medical care.
Everyone at Southwest Healthcare System works continuously to provide residents of the region with high quality medical care, from emergency medicine to same-day surgery to maternity care.
Serving our communities as the healthcare provider of choice for patients, staff, and physicians.
Dedicated to the health, healing and wellness of those we serve with compassion and integrity.
Courtesy, recognition, and respect.
Inland Valley Medical Center
36485 Inland Valley Drive
Wildomar, CA 92595
Rancho Springs Medical Center
25500 Medical Center Drive
Murrieta, CA 92562
Facts and Figures
- Inland Valley Medical Center – 122 licensed beds
- Rancho Springs Medical Center – 120 licensed beds
- Inland Valley Medical Center is region's only designated Level II Trauma Center and is the county-designated Paramedic Base Station
- Each hospital performs more than 4,000 surgeries per year
- Last year more than 3,000 babies were born at Southwest Healthcare System
- There are an average of 3,000 Emergency Department visits per month at each hospital
- There are more than 1,400 employees